What kind of transport do we use for private tours?
What do our tour prices include?
Can you bypass the lines or buy tickets in advance?
Do we use a tape recorder on the tours?
How many people are in your group tours?
Can you share a tour with another group?
How good is the English level of our guides?
Is it possible to make individual changes to the tours?
Can your driver-guide meet you at your hotel for the private tours?
Will you get out of the car to see places of historic importance, take photos etc...?
Can you extend you tour?
Can you provide wheelchairs or strollers? What do you suggest for those with difficulty walking in our group?
What happens if a site is unexpectedly closed on the day of scheduled tour?
Is your driver-guide's gratuity included?
Can we guarantee a client a particular driver-guide?
How do you book the tour?
1. Pick a tour of your choice or ask us for a customized tour. Please be specific! The more details you give us, the more accurate we can be!
2. Put your personals, the number of passenger on your party, the dates you are interested in reserving and details like:
Let us know if you are willing to pool with other customers and get a special rate (subjected to availability).
3. After you fill out the form, you’ll receive an answer with complete information within 24hrs. Also you’ll be requested to pay a small deposit to reserve the tour in case of confirmation.
4. Shortly after, you’ll receive the official booking confirmation. Please print this e-mail and show it to our driver at pick-up. The balance should be paid in cash to your driver on the day of the tour.
How do you pay?
Is your deposit refundable?
1. The cancellation of your reservation must be confirmed in writing
2. No cancellation fee if you cancel with more than 72 hours notice. Your deposit will be returned
3. We keep full deposit amount if you cancel within 72 hours
4. Full payment will be charged if you fail to show up.
Bracelona Tours reserves the right to cancel your reservation. In case of cancellation by Bracelona, any amounts paid will be fully refundable.