Combine wine and history on a visit to the magical world of the Catalan wine and Sparkling Cava to see some of the biggest underground wine cellars in Europe and later drive to Montserrat Mountain to visit the Royal Basilica where the famous 12th-century statue of the Black Virgin is and some amazing views.
You’ll travel in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan and receive individual attention from an expert driver-guide. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 7 people on this small group tour, ensuring you’ll receive personalized attention.Book Now Ask a Question
After a brief audiovisual presentation on the company’s history, the guided visit begins through the oldest part of the cellars, excavated in 1922. Guides explain the process of creating cava and how technology has gradually been incorporated into the méthode traditionnelle
Montserrat Mountain is part of the Catalan Pre-Coastal Range. The main peaks are Sant Jeroni (1,236 m). Montserrat offers you some of the most spectacular mountain views of Catalonia.
1. Hotel/airport/pier pickup and drop off
2. Parking, toll taxes and driver lunch allowance
3. Transport by private vehicle
5. Panoramic explanation on main attractions
1. Food and beverage, unless specified
2. Reservation fees, headset rentals
3. Entrance fees (unless specified)
4. Option to use the cable car or funicular
5. Gratuities (optional)
Follow these easy steps:
1. Pick a tour of your choice or ask us for a customized tour. Please be specific! The more details you give us, the more accurate we can be! Send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Put your personals, the number of passenger on your party, the dates you are interested in reserving and details like:
Let us know if you are willing to pool with other customers and get a special rate (subjected to availability).
3. You’ll receive an answer with complete information within 24hrs. We will also ask you to pay a small deposit to reserve the tour.
4. Shortly after, you’ll receive the official booking confirmation. Please print this e-mail and show it to our driver at pick-up. The balance should be paid in cash to your driver on the day of the tour.
5. Please read and agree to the present Booking Policy and Cancellation Policy.
Availability and tour type
BRACELONA TOURS puts its best effort to provide the contracted service on the day chosen by you. If this is in anyway impossible however, BRACELONA TOURS reserves the right to change the tour date to any date between your arrival and departure, to be mutually agreed between BRACELONA TOURS and the client. BRACELONA TOURS is obliged to inform you on such a change per e-mail, or telephone provided on the booking process.
If your group, including you, is smaller than or equal to 6 persons, Barcelona on a Roll might consult you with the option of occupy the remaining seats with other clients
Security, theft, and damage
BRACELONA TOURS cannot be held responsible for any costs resulting from theft of, loss of, or damage to, goods, or personal damage occurring during the time that you use any of our Services. By contracting any of our Services, you assume the total responsibility of such costs, and that of contracting a travel insurance to cover, to a certain or any amount, these expenses.
Confirming a tour with BRACELONA TOURS means that you agree with the following Cancellation Policy:
Our cancellation policy is customer-friendly:
1. The cancellation of your reservation must be confirmed in writing.
2. No cancellation fee if you cancel with more than 72 hours notice. Your deposit will be returned.
3. We keep full deposit amount if you cancel within 72 hours.
4. Full payment will be charged if you fail to show up.
BRACELONA TOURS reserves the right to cancel your reservation. In case of cancellation by BRACELONA TOURS, any amounts paid will be fully refundable.