Combine a visit to Montserrat Mountain and a panoramic visit to Barcelona. You’ll see the Royal Basilica where the famous 12th-century statue of the Black Virgin. On weekdays at 1:00 pm you can listen to La Escolania, one of the oldest choirs in Europe. The visit also can include a visit to the Santa Cova “The Holly Grotto” and an opportunity to ride to the cable car up the mountain for incredible views. Later drive down to Barcelona to see its main sights with our diver-guides.
You’ll travel in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan and receive individual attention from an expert driver-guide. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 7 people on this small group tour, ensuring you’ll receive personalized attention.Book Now Ask a Question
Virgin of Montserrat
The image of Our Lady of Montserrat, popularly known as La Moreneta (the Dark One), due to the dark colour of Her skin, is a truly beautiful 12th century Romanesque polychrome carving. She was found inside a cave on the Montserrat Mountain and and soon earned widespread fame.
Montjuïc Hill has been the focus of key events in town like the 1929 International Exhibition held in Barcelona and later the 1992 Olympic Games. The Montjuic Castle, Olimpic Stadium, The Magic Fountain and the Poble Espanyol, are other places of interest in Barcelona.
1. Hotel/airport/pier pickup and drop off
2. Parking, toll taxes and driver lunch allowance
3. Transport by private vehicle
5. Panoramic explanation on main attractions
1. Food and beverage, unless specified
2. Reservation fees, headset rentals
3. Entrance fees (unless specified)
4. Option to use the cable car or funicular
5. Gratuities (optional)
Follow these easy steps:
1. Pick a tour of your choice or ask us for a customized tour. Please be specific! The more details you give us, the more accurate we can be! Send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Put your personals, the number of passenger on your party, the dates you are interested in reserving and details like:
Let us know if you are willing to pool with other customers and get a special rate (subjected to availability).
3. You’ll receive an answer with complete information within 24hrs. We will also ask you to pay a small deposit to reserve the tour.
4. Shortly after, you’ll receive the official booking confirmation. Please print this e-mail and show it to our driver at pick-up. The balance should be paid in cash to your driver on the day of the tour.
5. Please read and agree to the present Booking Policy and Cancellation Policy.
Availability and tour type
BRACELONA TOURS puts its best effort to provide the contracted service on the day chosen by you. If this is in anyway impossible however, BRACELONA TOURS reserves the right to change the tour date to any date between your arrival and departure, to be mutually agreed between BRACELONA TOURS and the client. BRACELONA TOURS is obliged to inform you on such a change per e-mail, or telephone provided on the booking process.
If your group, including you, is smaller than or equal to 6 persons, Barcelona on a Roll might consult you with the option of occupy the remaining seats with other clients
Security, theft, and damage
BRACELONA TOURS cannot be held responsible for any costs resulting from theft of, loss of, or damage to, goods, or personal damage occurring during the time that you use any of our Services. By contracting any of our Services, you assume the total responsibility of such costs, and that of contracting a travel insurance to cover, to a certain or any amount, these expenses.
Confirming a tour with BRACELONA TOURS means that you agree with the following Cancellation Policy:
Our cancellation policy is customer-friendly:
1. The cancellation of your reservation must be confirmed in writing.
2. No cancellation fee if you cancel with more than 72 hours notice. Your deposit will be returned.
3. We keep full deposit amount if you cancel within 72 hours.
4. Full payment will be charged if you fail to show up.
BRACELONA TOURS reserves the right to cancel your reservation. In case of cancellation by BRACELONA TOURS, any amounts paid will be fully refundable.